Today we are going to see how to grow plants or any vegetable or fruit without soil.This type of gardening is called Hydroponic gardening.So,Are you interested to see how to grow plants without Soil?I am equally excited to explain you how to do this.So why are we waiting?Lets Start!
We have many Ways to do this.But I am going to tell you the easiest way,which is growing plants using cotton.Cotton has the nutrients which soil have.So the life of the plant is possible.So before starting with the process if you want to grow chickpeas follow the steps.You can also germinate other things such as dhaniya.
What we need-
- Disposed cup or glass made of plastic
- First , soak the chickpeas in water for 1 day(24 hours) or more.
- The next day , take a disposed cup made of plastic.
- Take the cotton or cotton balls and put them into the glass.Almost quarter of the glass should be covered with cotton.
- After putting the cotton in the glass,pour some water for the cotton to be soaked a bit.
- After soaking the cotton add the chickpeas which we soaked without the water in which we have soaked.
- Add the rest of the cotton to fill 3/4 or full glass and pour some more water.
- After completing all the steps we can keep it anywhere without direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours,you will see the plant germinating a bit.Then keep it in a place where there is direct sunlight.
- You need to pour some water everyday.
- In a week,you will see the plant grow!!
This way plants grow really well and this is the easiest way.It doesn’t even affect Health.
If you tried this way of gardening,please share how was your experience in the comment section.I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.Catch you on my next blog.